Anime Sex Doll: My Fantasy Story with Four Sex Dolls

 Every night before going to bed, a person’s brain changes unconsciously and starts thinking wildly. I believe that many men have had romantic encounters with beautiful girls. If you are an anime fan, then you must have fantasized about encounters with anime characters.


1.Meet Artful Conception 165cm Helena

Helena Akiko, a chubby sex doll, is a futuristic Japanese maid with short purple hair, strikingly sharp black eyes, and a figure you won’t soon forget! Her modern outfit accentuates some of her best features. By design, her net- mesh top can barely contain Helena’s pair of ‘flabbergasters’. Honestly, have you ever seen fabric under so much tension? And those dark brown nipples and areolas are practically screaming to get loose and be touched by your fingers or tongue!

Anime Sex Doll: My Fantasy Story with Four Girls
Anime Sex Doll: My Fantasy Story with Four Girls

While Helena, and maids like her, are usually employed to help cook, clean, run errands and answer the door, she can also entertain you in any way that you, her master, requires! Imagine getting home and seeing her bent over dusting, her big boobs dangling below her and that frilly, almost transparent skirt, sliding over butt and down into her lovely hinie crack.

Lifting her dress and sticking your face in that would much better than your usual after-work glass of whiskey, right?! Or pushing her back into your favorite easy chair, pulling down her blouse and wildly titty-fucking her to climax, well out does a relaxing, gentle foot massage! You get the idea, the potential for ‘sexy hijinks’ is practically limitless!


2.Dark Red / Blue Eyes 165cm Joanna
She was the typical pre-college teen from Manhattan, New York before she vacationed in Japan for the summer. Joana found Anime to be an interesting kind of media she had never been exposed to before. It was sexy, kind of a sophisticated ‘cartoon’ style, but presenting current (real) issues in a way at the same time. On this basis, Joana started writing screen plays and outlines or drafts, of dialog between characters and began to develop real stories that could be told without giving away every detail initially.


Anime Sex Doll: My Fantasy Story with Four Girls
Anime Sex Doll: My Fantasy Story with Four Girls

As with any character, there may be great contrasts as to how they reveal themselves. Some are subtle, others, almost rude the way they come at you! Joana is no different. She shows you the elegance of her outfit and the charm of her long figure.,then her ass, while not my choice to show instantly, she certainly gives one cause to think about her confidence, and frankly, her sweet sumptuous ass that can stand on its own.

As I look at it, thrusting my tongue deep into her mountainous ass or wet pussy seems to be the best option left to me. Someone else may see it differently, but I’ve never ‘eaten’ a better story laid out before me.


3.A Tasty Dish 148cm Bailey
We have all seen and heard about people that try to physically mimic characters who were popular, but were never real. Bailey, the anime sex doll, is just such a person. The daughter from a wealthy and traditional Japanese family, Bailey is a huge fan of anime media and has decided to make herself up like one of them.

Anime Sex Doll: My Fantasy Story with Four Girls
Anime Sex Doll: My Fantasy Story with Four Girls

This cute, lovely young lady may be deceiving herself, but she’s got the financial subsidy to make it a reality. And quite frankly, she’s a tasty dish, by any standard, no matter how she chose’s to portray herself.

Bailey’s personal style is modern, then again, reflects exactly the anime culture with a fresh pizzazz and flamboyance you won’t find often exhibited by younger women these days. This one could be ‘the catch’ of the century just for you! Bailey oozes the things of pure fantasy, dreams, and thoughts you have kept hidden form everyone. Don’t let this original get away!

As a man, her eyes reach me. Her clothing choices are very intriguing and, yet, I can easily anticipate ‘knocking the boots’ with this little girl…

Sometimes, you have to just imagine what it could be like to have someone like her in your life, whether you expected it or not. Life comes at you fast. Buckle in, plant your butt someplace firmly, and get ready,.. here she comes boys and girls!


4.No Plain Jane Here! 148cm Jane
A buddy of mine in high school approached me about a blind date. ‘Blind date’, I said, do they still do that? Last one I was on made wish I was blind, man! Serious dude, this is one hot little girl from Japan, she’s an insane redhead that’s into Anime, you’ve got to take her out! Redhead, huh? What’s her name? Jane, he said. Really, like ‘plain Jane’? No man, her name is Jane Ayako, it means ‘colorful child’ in Japanese. I told him alright, but it better not be ‘霧の中の犬’! My buddy says, What is that? I told him, hey, I know some Japanese, so this girl better not be what I just said, ‘a dog in the fog!


Anime Sex Doll: My Fantasy Story with Four Girls
Anime Sex Doll: My Fantasy Story with Four Girls

So the next weekend we set the date. I just wanted to keep things simple, just in case… Well, I was surprised at her appearance. She was no redhead for sure, maybe a ‘pink-head’! Jane was Japanese and anime looking, but she was attractive, soft spoken, polite and something else I couldn’t quite put my finger on, at least not until a little later. We had gotten a bite to eat, then went to an anime movie that was playing, and then decided I take her to this old wooden bridge nearby. It was a nice place with a stream I thought Jane would like. She was quiet and kept looking me in the eyes. She started showing me her legs, and that crazy outfit finally opened up and there were her breasts! I said, Jane are you trying to seduce me? Jane smiled, then said, ‘Hi (yes), I think I could…



Tip: If you want to view more anime sex dolls, please go to the online store realdollshop to browse. Where can you see more different types of sex dolls, even sex doll torso.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Much Do You Know About QITA Doll

Pregnant Sex Doll - More Passion