After many people have sex dolls, they will consider a question: can I take a bath with sex dolls? You know, sex dolls also need to be cleaned. It stands to reason that people can take a bath with sex dolls. However, we generally use clean water, that is, tap water to clean sex dolls. People usually take hot water for bathing, and the temperature of bathing water is generally higher than 37° C, especially in winter, the bathing water temperature will be higher. However, due to material reasons, silicone or TPE sex dolls cannot be cleaned with water at too high a temperature. Can I take a bath with sex dolls? I believe that many people will ignore this information and want to take a bath with her, but you know that sex dolls and real people are still different. The temperature of the water varies from material to material. If you know the necessary knowledge, then next time you know how to control the water temperature, and the doll to come to a cheerful bath. Because most dolls are ma...
Comments
Post a Comment